Social Class Reproduction

Four Rules for Teaching Writing:
Image result for image: joy of writing
Always give writing assignments that

1. you will enjoy reading;
2. students will enjoy writing;
3. students will enjoy reading what others in the class have written
4. you will enjoy writing.

If any one of these conditions were not true, then it probably wasn't a very good assignment.

Advice I give to my students: When your words surprise you, you know you are writing.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Being Single

You know you're single when you've moved to a new town and have gone for a bike ride and got a
flat tire five miles out and your expensive portable bike pump doesn't work and you're wearing road bike shoes.

--I know what I want for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Great article. A few tips & tricks I knew and some that I will be trying out and sharing with clients.
    Legal Essay Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very nice thank you for share this information. Its very useful for all peoples.so thanks for sharing.
    Taxation law assignment help

    ReplyDelete